Q: How do I change my mailing address?
Subscribers: To update your mailing address please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-709-4985 and we will update your address for future mailing. We print our magazine mailing labels in advance, therefore, it may take a few weeks for the change to be effective.
ACA Member: As a membership benefit for the ACA we are provided with a new mailing list for each issue.
To update address.
- Log in to http://www.americancanoe.org.
- Click on Manage Profile on the right hand side of the screen
- Click on Edit Bio
- Update information and save
Paddle Canada Member: As a membership benefit for Paddle we are provided with a new mailing list for each issue. Please contact email@example.com and they will update your information.
Q: When will my first issue arrive?
Print subscriptions begin with the next issue off the press (see chart below). After we receive your subscription order, your first issue should arrive in approximately 4 to 12 weeks. If you've waited 12 or more weeks without receiving an issue, please inform us about it via an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) telephone (1-866-709-4985) and we will investigate it for you.
With our exclusive Print + Digital subscriptions we offer free access to the current digital issue for your iPad/iPhone, Android or desktop computer white you wait for your print issue to arrive.
Issue Subscribe by Release Date Spring January 15th March 15 Early Summer April 15th June 15 Summer /Fall June 15th August 15 Paddling Buyer’s Guide or Winter (Kayak Angler) October 15th December 15
Q: Why did I receive duplicate issues?
If you are receiving duplicate issues, the first step you need to do is look at the account numbers on your magazine mailing labels. If the numbers are identical, then this is likely a one time printing error. If the account numbers are different, then this needs to be reported to us. To report receipt of duplicate issues, click here to send us an e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As we print our magazine mailing labels in advance, you may continue to receive 1 or 2 more duplicate issues, but the extra copy will cease shortly. Of course, your subscription expiry date will be automatically extended to compensate for the issues that were mailed in duplicate copies.
Q: How do I replace a missing issue?
If you never received a certain issue, click here to send us an e-mail. If the issue is still available, we will mail you a replacement copy immediately; however, if we have run out of this issue, we will extend your subscription expiry date accordingly and promptly reply to you with our action taken.
Q: When does my subscription expire?
We start mailing our renewal notices approximately 6 months prior to the subscription expiry date. If you wish to stop the notices until closer to your subscription expiry date, click here to send us an e-mail. To renew your subscription please go to www.rapidmedia.com/renew/ or call our office at 1-866-709-4985. You may also inquire at email@example.com or 1-866-709-4985. To renew your subscription please go to www.rapidmedia.com/renew/ or call our office at 1-866-709-4985.
Q: Why am I receiving renewal notices now?
We start mailing our renewal notices approximately 6 months prior to the subscription expiry date. If you wish to stop the notices until closer to your subscription expiry date, click here to send us an e-mail. To renew your subscription please go to www.rapidmedia.com/renew/ or call our office at 1-866-709-4985.
Q: I have a print subscription. Can I get the digital and app editions?
Print subscribers will receive digital access to the desktop editions as well as the Android and Apple app versions of our magazine. You will need to login with your email address. You may also inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-709-4985.
Q: How can I read the magazine on my spartphone and/or tablet?
APPLE APP STORE
- Download the free Kayak Angler, Rapid, Adventure Kayak and or Canoeroots apps from the App Store.
- Tap the cover in your Newsstand to open the app.
- Tap the Latest Edition button.
- Non-Subscribers: Tap the blue $2.99 button to purchase the current issue & enter your iTunes password and click Buy to confirm your purchase.
- Subscribers: Enter your Username and Password & download the current issue.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Download the free Rapid,Adventure Kayak, Canoeroots,and or Kayak Angler Android App apps from the Play Store.
- Tap the Paddling Magazine cover in your app tray to open the app.
- Tap the magazine cover of the current issue.
- Non-Subscribers: Tap the blue $2.99 button to purchase the current issue. Enter your Google Play password and click confirm to complete purchase.
- Subscribers: Enter your Username and Password, provided above. Download the current issue.
AMAZON - Kindle Fire
- Go to the Apps store on your device.
- Search for Rapid, Adventure Kayak, Canoerootst or Kayak Angler.
- Download and install the app to your device.
- Open the app and tap Click Here to Register. Enter your name and e-mail address and click register.
- Click the cover of the latest issue.
- Tap the blue price button to pay and download the current issue.
BARNES & NOBLE - Nook Tablet
- Seach for Rapid, Adventure Kayak, Canoeroots,and or Kayak Angler on your NOOK.
- Select Subscribe or Buy Issue to purchase the current issue.
- Sign in with your Barnes & Noble account.
- Click confirm.
- After you submit your order, you will receive an e-mail from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to access your edition.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail from Barnes & Noble.
NOTE: If you purchased your subscription on a NOOK TabletTM you can only access it on that device.
GOOGLE PLAY NEWSSTAND
- Tap on the Google PlayTM Store on your Android device.
- Tap on “Newsstand” and search for Rapid, Adventure Kayak, Canoeroots, and/or Kayak Angler.
- Tap on the magazine cover.
- Non-Subscribers: Tap on the Subscribe button to subscribe for a year or the $2.99 button to purchase a single issue. Log in with your Google password and click confirm. Click Read to enjoy the current issue.
Q: I purchased a subscription through iTunes..how do I read the current issue?
You bought the subscription through iTunes so everything goes though them including payment and confirmation email. If you subscribed through an in-app purchase you will want to make sure you are using the same Apple ID on that device. Just go into your device setting and click on iTunes and app store. Then click on your apple id and sign in. Your subscription should be listed under your account settings. Then, when the app prompts them to Restore Purchases the first time it is opened, they use their Apple ID login credentials to do so. If your app has it enabled, Restore Purchases can also be accessed from the top of the Help page in the app. That login button on the editions page is for print subscribers and has nothing to do with iTunes purchases.
Q: I forgot my login details. How can I reset my login?
You will need to login with your email address. You may also inquire at email@example.com or 1-866-709-4985.
Q: An edition/issue seem to be stuck while downloadingIf an edition seems stuck during download you need to cancel the download, delete the issue and begin the download again.
To cancel the download:
- Touch and hold your finger on the edition.
- Tap 'Cancel Download' when prompted.
- Attempt the download again.
Q: How can I purchase a back issue?
You may purchase a hard by calling our curculation department at 1-866-709-4985.
Issues will be cover price plus shipping and handling.
NOTE: Plus applicable taxes
Regular issues are
Canada (Non-standard and Oversize)
Item Over 200 g up to 300 g Over 300 g up to 400 g Over 400 g up to 500 g Stamp(s) $4.10 $4.70 $5.05
USA & International (Non-standard and Oversize)
Item Over 100 g up to 200 g Over 200 g up to 500 g USA $5.15 $10.30 INT $10.30 $20.60
Q: What are the options for contacting the Customer Care department?